Monday, October 17, 2011

For Some Reason, Santorum Does Not Like That SNL Put Him In A Gay Bar

I cannot fathom why Former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Google) would not like to be in a "crowded gay bar in the Castro District":
New Hampshire radio station WGIR caught up with Santorum and asked him his thoughts about the skit. "We’ve been hammered by the left for my standing up for the traditional family and I will continue to do so," Santorum told WGIR's "White House Brief" show despite admitting that he had not seen the skit yet. "The left, unfortunately, participates in bullying more than the right does. They say that they’re tolerant, and they’re anything but tolerant of people who disagree with them and support traditional values."  Santorum added, "I welcome the criticism, go ahead. I'm going to stand up for the values that made this country great ..."
(via Atlantic Wire)

No comments:

Post a Comment